Complete Roide! :D:D:D:D

Wednesday 10 April 2013

zoo activity; We are yound

Me and my best friend, another transvestite (just to let you know I'm still one! xoxo) Mr. Darcy recently took a trip to the zoo because.. We are yound! And while you are yound you do many crazy, stupid things as they say where I come from (Asia lads!) YOLO! While at the zoo I suddenly noticed a leopard looking at me with those eyes it looked horny and up for some action. I thought "Wow I'm in with a chance of love here!" Then suddenly, the leopard proceeded to devour a small child. He looked like he was enjoying it so I thought this could be our first date and I hopped in to the leopard enclosure. I was about to approach this sexy beast and introduce myself but go tobainn, it snarled at me and let out a huge roar! It must have found out I was eyeing up the pandas. But I didn't cheat, I swear! The leopard charged at me, teeth snarling in the wind. I ran up a tree to escape my ex lover and screamed for help. My best friend Mr. Darcy noticed my pleas and alerted the zoo owner. Malheuresement, he did not speak english and thought he wanted Darcy to be in with the leopard so threw him in! Thats not very nice now! Fortunately Darcy was a former world gymnast so was able to somersault over the railing and escape my ex fiancee leopard. As I looked I noticed my lover leopard was not a he but a she, and a pregnant one at that! The poor thing went into labour in front of my eyes, I dashed down and helped it give birth, because I am a wannabe midwife. Crowds of people watched, smartphones in hand, as I comforted the big cat. Eventually the leopard (who's name was Lisa) thanked me and gave me an almighty hug. As I walked away I met with the zoo owner again, and he gave me that look, and I think I'm in with a chance there... YA NEVR N0 WAHZ ROUND' DEE CORNR LYK!!!! #LOVEISALLAROUND #WEDDINGBELLS


P.S. We do not promote beastality on this blog and will nit be held liable for any actions, don't try this at home, try it at the zoo.
P.P.S I deliberately spelt "young" wrong at the start of the blog.
P.P.P.S Seriously this blog is fiction and should not be taken seriosuly, we do not promote any illegal activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment